John Lewis is in a very exciting place. Forty percent of our turnover now comes through our digital channels, and we have a rapidly expanding digital arm that is blending beautifully with our shops and contact centres to provide seamless and innovative customer experiences.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Owner to help us develop a platform to enable personalised shopping experiences for our customers across a number of digital touchpoints and stores.
You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, working with a diverse range of people across the business to form a cross-functional team(s) which will initially develop and then evolve the personalisation platform to drive loyalty and deliver customer and commercial value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining the future direction for the product experience, taking into account commercial benefits, customer perspective, technical feasibility, benchmark experiences and innovative thinking.
- Conducting resource planning for the Product development work streams including research, design, build, test and release.
- Ensuring that a brand-consistent, usable and visually engaging experience is presented to customers, ensuring integration with the John Lewis brand visual expression.
- Acting as a liaison point between a number of internal and external departments to ensure that wide variety of stakeholder requirements are represented in the team’s output.
- Driving for continual improvement in team performance and encouraging the development of self and others, cultivating a collaborative and motivated team environment.
- Experienced in developing scope, epics, stories, and mapping to commercial outcomes
- Has a strong focus on User Experience, how digital devices are used in different contexts and their unique capabilities of applications compared to other channels
- Line management
- Highly numerical/analytical with strong data analysis skills
- Team Leadership
- Experience of matrixed ways of working