What’s the Job?
This product manager will join a highly collaborative team of PMs managing the TotallyMoney platform, giving millions of customers access to their credit profiles or matched product offers.
This Product Manager role will initially focus on onboarding & engagement. The PM will be responsible for building our signup journeys and service Dashboard – to ensure that our customers get the best onboarding experience when they sign up for the product. This role will also be responsible for building engagement communications for our customers throughout their lifecycle. This involves designing highly engaging and personalised service alerts, by email as well as push notifications via our native Apps.
What will you do?
- Act as the product owner for a cross-functional, Agile product squad that ships features in a continuous delivery environment
- Work with other product managers, product designers, other stakeholders and the CPO to plan product strategy for onboarding & engagement
- Define and build the best signup journeys for various customer groups and achieve key KPIs
- Develop and maintain a service Dashboard, that balances the various product features and helps customers understand & engage with these
- Plan, design and execute engagement communications for our customer base, by creating personalised and relevant onboarding emails and service alerts
- Lead the team that implements tools and technologies for email communications and push notifications
- Work closely with data scientists to implement data models and algorithms for better, personalised customer communications
- Plan multivariate tests for onboarding features and engagement comms to help us achieve our objectives
- Be the Service Design specialist in the PM team, and work closely with the Design team, CRM team and other product teams to ensure that customers get a seamless experience across our various touch points
- Take ownership of the engagement KPIs for the product, and coordinate with other product managers & teams to analyse and understand engagement drivers in the product
Who is TotallyMoney?
- FinTech scale-up based near Old Street’s Silicon Roundabout, positioned between Shoreditch’s cutting-edge start-ups and the City’s forward-looking financial institutions
- Champions of fairer and better consumer credit since 2007, driven by technology
- Soft searching and eligibility scoring pioneers, to help reduce customers’ risk of being rejected for credit
- Redefining how lenders help meet their customers’ needs
- Winners of Best Company To Work For at 2018’s Credit Awards
- Winners of Best Free Credit Report Provider at the 2018 Moneynet Personal Finance Awards
- Highest rated Free Credit Report service on Trustpilot
- Champions of diversity — of both people and ideas
- Signatories of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter
- A team of just over 50 staff — and growing rapidly
See requirements, and more at: