Are you ready to change the Information Security (InfoSec) landscape? We are!….
Our team is building out an easy-to-use solution for companies to manage compliance, risk and Information Security. We are comprised of forward-thinking veterans who are ready to disrupt the security market, adding talented leaders ready to make legacy enterprise applications a thing of the past.
Our product platform,ZenGRC, is being deployed by some of the world’s leading enterprises such as Walmart, First Data, and Airbnb.
Is to deliver a simple SaaS solution for managing compliance, risk, and InfoSec related initiatives to large and small enterprises alike, enabling companies to gain faster time-to-value. And you, as a product management leader, will play an important part in shaping this future.
We are looking for
A Product Manager with a background in User Experience, to augment our technical product management team. Reciprocity wins by focusing on simple solutions to customer problems, and the UX Product Manager will work closely with our customers to build user stories and with the design and engineering teams to build, develop, and execute on our product roadmap.
We expect this
Product Manager with User Experience to have a strong background in mapping user journeys, thinking through reducing friction and increasing engagement and versed in a variety of methods to research customer requirements, test solutions, and measure adoption.
In this role:
- Set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives
- Become an expert on how customers use ZenGRC, and frame a strong position on how the customer experience should be developed
- Run projects end-to-end: work closely with designers and developers to build, develop, and execute on our product roadmap
- Define, build business cases for, and prioritize new features
- Become an expert on the customers and market Reciprocity serves, turning customer research into insights for future initiatives
- Significant experience in product management, working directly on shipping simple and beautiful products. You have a solid grasp of how to get from initial envisioning to final delivery
- Strong user experience and customer research skills, including the ability to quickly sketch/wireframe a concept, test with users, incorporate feedback from internal stakeholders and iterate to minimum viable product
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with competing imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions
- An obsession with the customer: you advocate tirelessly for the user and won’t rest until the experience is awesome
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users
- 5+ years of product management experience in relevant enterprise IT/InfoSec software, preferably security
- Develop product specifications and roadmap, coordinate product launch and go-to-market plans
- User interface / experience requirements definition, wireframing & design
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative hi-growth environment
- Full-time, competitive salary with stock options
- Full health benefits, 50% for dependents
- 401k plan with matching
- Unlimited paid time off, along with up to 12 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Perks like lunch, off-sites, gym stipend
- A spacious, bright, and canine-friendly Mission District office