We build artificially intelligent solutions to hard clinical problems.
We are a health-technology company driven by the belief that expertise in cardiology should be scalable and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime.
We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision.
Our first product is a web-based platform specifically designed for healthcare professionals to simplify and improve the long and difficult task of interpreting ambulatory ECGs.
In your first months, you will work side by side with our PM to
What you will do
- Understand and analyse user needs: gather insights and translate them into actionable opportunities
- Build a product roadmap, collaborate with PM to prioritise backlog and manage releases
- Help to define a product vision and strategy
- Scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects based on defined KPIs
- Define the conceptual approach for new project / features
- Problem-solving with cross-functional experts in data science, engineering, design or customer support
- Provide requirements and user stories for the engineering team
- Define, monitor and draw conclusions from feature metrics
- Be ready to wear multiple hats!
- Transition into a full PM position
- Strong desire to understand your users in a clinical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong web-technology skills (technical background preferred)
- You are proactive, self-driven and autonomous
- You enjoy getting stuff done as part of a team
Bonus points if you have
- Previous experience and/or strong interest in developing healthcare products.
- Previous experience in a startup environment
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude and sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way.
If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Weekly yoga classes
- Fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
- After-hours climbing buddies
The recruiting process
- An introductory phone call
- Technical interview (preferably on-site)
- Performance interview (preferably on-site)
- Culture interview with optional lunch with the team (preferably on-site)