Our partner On AG the fastest growing sports company in the world, is looking for a Digital Product Manager / Growth Master to join their disruptive team in Berlin and shape On’s future success.
The successful candidate will work in a cross-functional growth team together with a digital designer, a software engineers and a data scientist to build and hack new digital products for elevated growth. Based on data, he will craft hypotheses and build prototypes and he test and release various hacks to move the team’s KPI’s. The hacks are completed when the results are met. The ideal candidate is a problem solving growth hacker. He will be based in On’s new technology hub in Kreuzberg, Berlin and he will have the chance to collaborate closely with our digital team at the Zürich HQ (Switzerland) as well as with local teams in Portland (USA) and Yokohama (Japan).
Key requirements and responsibilities include:
- Understanding code and development cycles.
- The mindset of both a product manager and a growth hacker.
- Improving trials and retention rate with new digital products and growth initiatives.
- Digging into the data together with the Data Scientist (e.g,. into Big Query, Google Analytics, Hotjar) to find relevant insights.
- Lead the growth team, working with a full stack engineer, a front end developer, a designer and a data scientist to solve problems, identify opportunities and build digital solutions. Test and release for KPI uplift.
- Manage weekly meetings as well as kick-offs, showcases and review sessions.
Design and monitor experiments with A/B testing.
- Monitor key metrics across the entire user journey. Evaluate improvements and whether the build has been completed.
Besides being pumped to be part of the team putting fun into the run for millions of people, the ideal candidate will also bring:
- A degree in engineering, science, business, economics or a related field.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience with product or growth management.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and code deployment.
- HTML, CSS, Vue.js, Ruby on Rails and SQL are not foreign words for you.
- Strong analytical ability with consumer data/research, product/opportunity assessment, testing and evaluation.
- Strong project management skills. Hands-on scrum experience is a plus.
- Experienced with A/B testing and relevant testing tools.
- A drive for results. A track record of growing businesses with robust growth initiatives.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team. Previous collaboration with relevant team players like engineers, designers and data scientists is a bonus.
- Highly motivated, capable of working in a self-driven, entrepreneurial environment. With excellent problem solving skills, you get a buzz from finding creative solutions in a fast-paced agile environment. You know where the sweet spot between speed and quality lies.
- Up-to-date with new digital trends and upgrades. Core shaper of digital brand perception.
- Fluent in English. German is an advantage.
- Good taste in music and coffee.
How On works
- No assumptions, let the numbers speak for themselves
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Always challenge the status quo and be open to innovate
- Test and learn
- Communication is key
- Design and technology is the center