Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of Creators, we help the world’s leading brands create quality video at scale. We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, Strategic partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, and are at the cutting edge of mobile video and creative. We are leading a new era of creativity, growing extremely fast and looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
Vidsy’s on the lookout for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join their growing London team. Within the role you’ll work closely with our Head of Product, and alongside multiple teams including; Engineering, Design, Creative and Operations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building elegant solutions to both complex user and business needs using methodologies like: A/B testing, rapid prototyping, lean and MVP
- Establishing shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Surfacing the necessary data to make the right tradeoffs with shifting priorities
- Driving product development with a team of engineers, QA and designers following agile methodologies
- Creating thorough, impactful, and actionable product requirements, acceptance criteria, post-release analysis, and product decks
- Tirelessly championing the user, analyzing their needs appropriately for the problem at hand, whether quantitatively or qualitatively, to deliver a world class suite of products
- Be in love with your products and be the go-to expert about their expected behaviour, successes and failures, key metrics and the improvements that should be made
- 6 plus years (or equivalent) experience within Product Management
- A strong ability to translate high level product management requirements into detailed requirements and software deliverables
- A thorough understanding of video, and an active interest in the opportunities the channel offers
- Ability to communicate with all members of the business, from working closely with the Founding Team through to the mentoring of more junior team members
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you’re self driven
- Extensive experience with social platforms, to include social APIs (Facebook, Facebook Messenger and/or Snapchat would be particularly beneficial)
- Experience defining and delivering products for a marketplace start-up