Senior Product Manager
- We have a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released – we test for companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, Google and Canon.
- We’re backed by the VCs behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox, Spotify and King – see the video here.
When the likes of Google, Microsoft or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use Global App Testing – our vision is that we grow to become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as we are for our current customers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will: Lead a high-performing, communicative and inspired cross-functional team towards solving real customer problems with elegant yet lean solutions; Balance business objectives, customer needs and technical viability in a way that ensures all parties respect the outcome; Focus on making significant contributions towards absolute business outcome rather than the amount of features shipped; Be selfless and share the glory when the team wins, yet take responsibility and protect the team when they lose; Hustle everyday and don’t wait for people’s approval to fix something that’s wrong; Be relentless in your own personal development and that of the team; BE PASSIONATE.
- Vision – You understand the long-term vision of the company, and ensure that the output of your team significantly contributes.
- Delivery – You follow a strong agile process, upkeeping a well-groomed roadmap and backlog full of the highest priority work. You use concise specifications, user flows, wireframes & user stories where appropriate to demonstrate your roadmap to the rest of the business.
- Solution design – You always strive to craft the perfect feature, bringing together customer needs, business objectives and technical viability in order develop the most impactful solution without the unnecessary scope.
- Leadership – You lead a high-performing, communicative, cross-functional team through influence rather than authority, always ensuring they’re inspired to hit a clear and common goal.
- Product intuition – You focus on the big problems (rather than low hanging fruit), aren’t afraid to take a risk, and possess the product intuition to know when to think big (or stop) when you might be approaching the local maximum.
- Customer focus – You have the best understanding in the business of what your customer truly needs, bringing together feedback from the likes of customer interviews and usability testing with information obtained from internal sources such as sales and customer success.
- Data analysis – You are data-driven to the core, and have the ability to use data to diagnose problems, validate features and report on product performance.
- Stakeholder management – You’re a fantastic communicator, reporting up (to management) and sideways (to stakeholders and the company) in an inspirational, clear and effective manner.
- Over 4 years of experience in a Product role
- Experience managing a B2B / Enterprise SaaS product
- Experience owning your own OKRs/KPIs, and defining a roadmap to hit them
- Experience running customer interviews
- Experience working within an agile team
- Experience pulling, crunching and analysing data
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills; fluent English speaker
- Strong understanding of technology
- Self-driven, organised and able to operate with autonomy – you don’t need hand-holding or micromanaging
- Experience using Lean startup principles
- Experience working in a startu
- Experience working within a cross-functional team
- Team culture – Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth – We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom – you’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.
- Discounts – Discounts on Spotify Premium, Gym membership, ASOS, Amazon Prime, etc.
- Company pension – monthly contributions from the company.
- Cycle to work scheme – tax-free loans / purchases on new bicycles