Skedaddle is seeking an experienced and passionate Product Manager to join its growing team in New York. As a product manager at Skedaddle, you’ll collaborate closely with our design, engineering, and analytics teams to define and innovate new features and products that align with our mission and customer needs, and elevate the Skedaddle experience.
You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and directly impact the growth of our business by driving forward amazing online and offline experiences for our community of riders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead & manage the feature development across product lines.
- Assist in defining our product roadmap and rigorously prioritize new feature work.
- Participate and contribute in product strategy and planning conversations.
- Define and analyze success metrics of new feature and product releases.
- Draft project briefs to facilitate development of new features.
- Conduct analysis on user behavior and trends to uncover areas of improvement in our products.
- 4+ years of product management experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Expert prioritization and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for data-driven decision-making
- Proven ability to solve complex problems
- Have launched successful mobile and web applications
- Experience in agile discovery and development process
- Technical understanding of mobile and web applications
- Ability to rapidly switch contexts while paying attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous/self-driven work environment
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Nontrivial equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Full medical & dental coverage
- Generous Parental Leave
- Bi-annual company retreats