Net32 is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Product Manager to lead the charge to elevate all aspects of our E-Commerce experience to support our fast-growing business. The e-commerce product manager will address opportunities to improve our customer experience as well as be a key enabler of rapid growth. This leader will identify, create, develop and integrate innovative strategies for product discovery, purchase and post-purchase stages.
– Develop and execute a roadmap and to ship high-quality experiences that realize measurable business outcomes.
– Define the vision and overall roadmap for E-commerce experience (dependent on experience)
– Gather input from internal business partners and external sources to craft a shared prioritized roadmap that is feasible and can be measured.
– Identify technology trends and digital product opportunities for Net32 based on user, business, market & tech inputs – with a thorough understanding of the Net32 strategy and vision.
– Define measures of success for product launches aligned to organization-wide goals.
– Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process; ensure what is delivered meets the original goals and KPIs.
– Lead the ideation, requirements, technical development, and launch of customer-facing products.
– Work collaboratively & drive the launch of the projects under your area. Make thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to get your product live.
– Guide cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and analysts and play a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization.
– Be an evangelist for your products by sharing your product vision across the team and leading through influence.
– 5+ years working at an eCommerce or B2B company with at least 2 years in the eCommerce Product Management function.
– Strong technical understanding of e-commerce best practices, internet technologies, and web services. (Extra credit for experience in buyer purchase funnel improvements.)
– Proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a product roadmap or feature set for a platform product supporting a consumer facing product portfolio.
– Track record of building high-impact consumer or business products demonstrating measurable business impact.
– Expertise in making informed, data-driven decisions using web analytical skills and offline data.
– Expertise in using web analytics & A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities
– Ability to manage complex builds through thoughtful prioritization and disciplines that drive towards delivery
– BS required (CS or related technical field ideal), MBA preferred.
– Experience thriving in a fast-paced, fast-growing startup like environment.