We’re one of Australia’s fastest growing companies and a leading world mobile advertising, user acquisition and monetisation platform. Delivering billions of ads a month, across thousands of apps in over 165 countries.
Our global growth continues and with that a newly created opportunity exists for an aspiring, highly motivated, strategic, savvy and experienced Technical Product Manager to be a part of the Sydney based Product team.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Technical Product Manager – Platform, will work as part of the cross-functional teams supporting the growth and development of the Leadbolt Product Suite.
About the Role:
- Be the “go to” person and product leader for the Leadbolt platform (API’s, services, docs) that power the Leadbolt mobile advertising products;
- Perform market and competitive research;
- Set our platform strategy and roadmap;
- Develop our product documentation and requirements;
- Work with cross-functional scrum teams to further develop our platform, including working directly with the engineers and the codebase;
- Collaborate with multiple product teams that the platform serves;
- Liaise with our various stakeholders across the business and across the globe.
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a product management, and previously come from an engineering background (2+ years);
- Bachelor/Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Commercial and thorough understanding of product management through an entire lifecycle from conception to retirement;
- A natural leadership style, passionate about collaboration, and motivating those around you – you love seeing others succeed!
- You’re a pioneer who can tell us what you should do in your domain as opposed to what we think you should do;
- You know why you do what you do;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
It would Be Awesome if you also brought:
- Working knowledge of the Jira ticketing software and Atlassian suite;
- Understanding/background in mobile monetization and user acquisition;
- Experience working with AWS services;
- An advanced degree in mathematics or computer science.