We’re one of Australia’s fastest growing companies and a leading world mobile advertising, user acquisition and monetisation platform. Delivering billions of ads a month, across thousands of apps in over 165 countries.
With our continued growth of our cross-functional teams, we are looking for a superstar Product Manager to join us here in our Bondi Junction Headquarters.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will lead the “Fraud” cross functional team from the concept phase through the entire life cycle of the products.
About the Role:
- Act as the product leader for the Fraud Suite product;
- Perform market and competitive research;
- Set the product strategy and roadmap;
- Lead ideation sessions to story map the product and determine the release plan;
- Develop product documentation and requirements;
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop the product;
- Collaborate with other product teams that this product touches;
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business;
- Prioritise requirements across a suite of objectives and exercise sound judgment with the available data.
What you will bring:
- 3+ years in a product management capacity;
- Strong technical and data analysis skills – ability to work with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers;
- Thorough understanding of product management through an entire lifecycle from conception to retirement;
- Exceptional verbal communication, writing, and storytelling skills with demonstrated presentation skills – comfortable with large groups and senior management;
It would Be Awesome if you also brought:
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience working with fraud and a machine-learning environment an advantage;
- Understanding of the mobile monetization and user acquisition landscape an advantage;
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in relevant field would be an advantage.
- Team player, enjoys working within a team and leveraging others talents and strengths around them;
- Collaborative mindset and enjoys consultation with others;