We’re one of Australia’s fastest growing companies and a leading world mobile advertising, user acquisition and monetisation platform. Delivering billions of ads a month, across thousands of apps in over 165 countries.
Due to the continued growth of our Sydney Head Quarters we are now looking for a creative, and dynamic UX/UI – Interaction Designer with a passion for delivering high fidelity user experiences that will stamp our mobile advertising products with desirability and simplicity.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the UX/UI Interaction Designer will work in a cross-functional product team designing the UI/UX of our web applications and the interaction design of ad creatives inside mobile apps.
About the Role:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for our customer base;
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets and page navigation buttons;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look;
- Planning & Implementing new designs while adhering to the Leadbolt, color, images, fonts and style standards;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions;
- Create interactive ad creatives to be displayed inside mobile apps.
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of the best practices for web app UX/UI and interaction design
- Knowledge of designing for mobile
- Experience with standard UX design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq and Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator required)
- Ability to quickly generate prototypes
It would Be Awesome if you also brought:
- Experience with Interaction Design of mobile ad creatives
- Experience with designing web-based dashboards
- An understanding of the mobile monetization and user acquisition landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or relevant field