Minnemera is building a cognitive screening application for primary healthcare centers. Today it can take up to 6 months to get a cognitive assessment. Our goal is that everyone, globally, can instantly get an overview of their cognitive functioning.
We have developed an innovative and scientifically verified solution where people are measured against their own baseline cognitive ability. Now we’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead our product strategy.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be driving the product strategy and make sure it makes an impact.
- Lead a user research projects with clinicians, doctors and psychologists.
- Lead the discovery for new products and markets.
- Work with our scientists to ensure research results are translated into the product.
- Work close with our engineering team.
Who you are:
- A product manager with proven experience in scrum teams and with user research.
- Fluent Swedish is a must, since the role is customer facing.
- Attention to details.
- A humble team player-attitude.
About the company:
We are a tech start-up in the cognitive health area. We have built one of the first digital diagnostic-aid tools. We are a highly ambitious team that is passionate about bringing the best of technology to one of the most vulnerable patient groups: those with cognitive impairment such as the early onset of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
Early detection means lifestyle and medication changes can be made at the stage where patients are still fully aware and have time to consider their decisions. We have verified the need and usability of our product with a pilot project for patients in the risk group for dementia. Our product has been awarded ”Lilla psykologpriset” from Psykologförbundet.