We’re building the first mobile platform for early education – a $60B market in the US alone – with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco & Denver, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga staffers, and investors include GGV Capital, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Eniac, ICONIQ, and Mark Cuban.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to oversee product development for brightwheel’s core user experience. We are a product-driven company and will look to you for excellence in everything product related – development process, quality, features, engagement, growth, etc.
This role is cross functional by definition. You’ll partner closely with Design, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales. We are a lean, fast-moving team. There’s a ton of opportunity for leadership, all while learning hands-on how to build a company from the ground up.
- A data driven approach to product development and experience in conducting analysis + employing data in the product process
- Experience in creating specs and managing the product development process through its lifecycle
- Past close collaboration with Engineering and Design
- Proven ability to create a world-class user experience, in particular on mobile
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience – creating, launching, and iterating on consumer facing products
- Deep user empathy and experience with user research
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, move quickly, and achieve results in short time
- Strong team player: able to support + collaborate with ease across engineering, design, and operations
- Bonus: A passion for improving the world through education