Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experience to the most fabulous destinations in the world (universe??). We combine the first-hand human experience of a travel agency with the simplicity of an online product. We offer trips such as a camping safari in the Serengeti, a diving trip in Galapagos or a hiking trip through Patagonia.
Our product matches travellers with travel specialists, making the booking of individual trips smart, human, unique and sustainable. We are striving to become the leading tech company in individual tourism and are supported by VCs such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Captial and Spark Capital and Business Angels such as Nate Blecharczyk (Airbnb) and Johannes Reck (Getyourguide).
- You are responsible of all customer facing products.
- You create and own the execution & delivery of your product strategy & roadmap.
- You lead cross-functional agile teams.
- You influence the company direction and help shape the future of the product team.
- You accountable for monitoring and improving your teams’ KPIs
- You create trust with your teams, stakeholders and leadership team by ensuring constant communication.
- You have 3+ years product management experience in strong agile environments with several successful product launches that delighted your customers.
- You have experience in both web and native apps launches.
- You can lead with influence, not with authority.
- You know how to constantly deliver value to your users.
- You know how to get the data you need and translate them into actionable insights.
- You led and participated in many user researches with 3rd parties agencies or internal research teams.
- You put the customer at the center of every decision you make.
- You are a great storyteller and are able to manage communication and collaboration between different stakeholders and drive decision making on all levels.
What we are offering:
- Join an already successful travel start-up from the very start and benefit from close collaboration with our founders
- Team up with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Ebay, Rocket Internet, GoEuro, Wooga, Dubsmash and many more
- Use our great network in the European and US Start-Up scene to gain valuable skills and insights in product development
- Have a great impact on our company’s success – we believe in a small but excellent team
- Very open and transparent company culture with clear performance goals
- Fresh Fruit, Müsli, Drinks, two DJs in the team -> amazing team events
We are excited to get to know you!
Please apply through this link.