You are experienced in designing and coordinating web projects, well-organized, tech-savvy and a great teammate on top? Sounds like we have the perfect job for you.
t3n has been growing successfully ever since we started our magazine 13 years ago. Today, t3n is not only an influential print title and – with almost 5 million visits per month – a very popular online magazine, but rapidly transforming into a business platform and movement for the leaders of the digital transformation in Germany. Our newest product is the Pioneers Network (t3n.de/pioneers), which seeks to present, connect and enable those leaders, working every day to seize the opportunities of the digital transformation instead of shying away from possible risks.
As Product Owner t3n.de and Pioneers Network, you will be responsible for further developing this platform and growing our community.
Your tasks will include:
- finding ideas for new features or release steps and developing them together with our Planning- and UX-team
- taking care of t3n.de, its user onboarding process and overall community growth
- as head of Pioneers Network, coordinating the contributions of different teams towards enhancing the network and the community
- keeping track of all important tasks as the responsible project manager
- You are experienced in designing and coordinating web projects, ideally in the field of digital media and/or web communities
- You have a good understanding of web technologies
- You have worked with development teams before and know what a sprint is
- You are an experienced, well-organized and persistent project manager
- You are flexible, have a self-confident manner and know how to handle stress
- You are a strategic thinker and creative mind with a hands-on-mentality
- You like to be part of a team, exchange views with colleagues and have excellent communication skills
We offer you an active part in shaping a young, popular media brand, together with a highly innovative team and renowned clients and partners throughout Germany. On top of this, we will provide you with all necessary technical equipment and world-class coffee as well as fresh beverages at our spacious headquarters in the heart of Hanover. Our “playground” sports a soccer table, games console and table tennis for your lunchbreak. And why not mingle with your new colleagues at one of our regular, company-wide barcamps?