Location: Preston Park, Brighton
About the role:
Do you love product and enjoy nothing more than discovering problems to solve and debating features?
Do you understand that a good user experience is central to a successful product and always strive for elegant, simple solutions?
Do you love to learn and are you a self- starter who is quick to take direction and run with it.
Are you are client-centric and value user research, actively seeking out opportunities to understand their needs?
As an experienced Product Manager, you will be an integral part of the team at the forefront of product development at Crunch. Working with a multidisciplinary team including Designers and Developers, you will be responsible for defining product requirements that meet the needs of the business and our clients.
- Oversee the roadmap for our accountancy software product.
- Leading Crunch’s participation in a Government led Making Tax Digital initiative.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers and use this knowledge to drive your decision-making.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders around the business, keeping them fully informed of progress.
- Initiate and understand the value of good user research, proactively seeking out new opportunities to meet customer needs and drive business growth.
- Lead and inspire the cross-functional team you are working with to deliver great work, owning the backlog.
- Clearly articulate/agree user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Be success focused – monitor KPIs and evidence incremental value of work delivered by the team.
- Have a good understanding of marketing, conversion and UX best practices.
- Be actively involved in external networking and events and maintain awareness of advances in digital product management.
Role Specific Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience leading a cross functional product team for a commercial product from concept to launch.
- Degree or accredited qualification in relevant discipline is highly desirable but not essential if the above experience criteria is met.
- Strong knowledge of API products and previous usage of Jira or similar is required.
- Comfortable with Google analytics reporting.
- Experience working with Scrum teams and ‘agile’ product management methodology is essential.
- Awareness of the features of a ‘FinTech’ business and topical issues within the wider business landscape.
We offer a range of benefits including a Company Pension, Life and Health Cover, free fresh fruit, free breakfasts in our Crunch cafe, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, half day on your birthday, discounts at local food/coffee establishments and a discounted rail card.
Crunch prides itself on our relaxed, friendly, learning environment to thrive in. We offer a unique innovative workplace to help you to succeed and reach your career aspirations.