ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Product Analytics
Reports to: Product Owner Tracking & Process Analytics
Team Size: >5
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Danae Metsika, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tracking services collect and process more than 60 billion monthly tracking hits and more than a trillion single pieces of information on our web and app users.You will invent new and innovative ways to collect and process user behaviour data.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work closely with warehouse operation, other business teams as well as with the development teams to understand and elicit the requirements for the Logistics Algorithms products
- Define, analyze and report on key business indicators and technology metrics
- Perform analyses to predict, measure and interpret business trends and inform key decisions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A strong quantitative and highly analytical problem solver, combined with a high level of initiative and ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business partners
- Previous professional experience in SQL and experience with one or more scripting languages (including Python) is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree (PhD/MS preferred) in a quantitative field, such as Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, economics or equivalent
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in selected locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.