ABOUT THE TEAM
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Jenny Bäricke
As a Product Manager for Zalando Fulfillment Solutions you have the opportunity to shape the future of Zalandos last mile convenience in many European countries. ZFS is one of the key products to advance our platform strategy and support our partners in their Logistics.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will be working on defining leading edge fulfillment standards, identify strategies and apply innovative logistics solutions for our customers and partners under the Zalando platform strategy
- Help determine the product vision of Europe´s most customer centric fulfillment platform that connects any fashion item with anyone at anytime anywhere
- Work with an extended network of stakeholders within Zalando who will appreciate your work as product manager and help you prioritize the product roadmap
- Collaborate with a variety of peers, including stakeholders in Partner Program, Logistics Technology and Warehouses, and mostly all other Components from Shop to Shipment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Combination of business knowledge with customer insights and state-of-the-art technologies and maintain a close connection to your Product Owner and collaborate directly with a cross-functional team to re-define fulfillment solutions
- Extensive experience in working with internal and external stakeholders to succeed in your daily work combined with an an analytical mindset
- Translate product strategy into epics or stories and understand business and operational processes as well as financial and operational KPIs
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.