Reporting to Head of Product you`ll own product strategy and vision for one of our core products – the authenticated user experience across app and web.
At uSwitch the Product Lead helps deliver this vision for consumer and business facing products in a collaborative effort between engineering, product design and analytics.
You will be working alongside a dedicated experienced team and should enable the building of qualitatively great products through
- Clarity of direction
- Facilitating collaboration between all disciplines
- Ensuring autonomous environment is maintained
You should also be comfortable reporting of progress towards goals and articulating future direction in a quantifiable way and being challenged on numbers and strategy.
The role will be part of a small community of experienced Product Managers who have helped build and manage successful products across uSwitch and the comparison division.
We are looking for someone that:
- Can think big and inspire a team to come together and create a vision
- Can take responsibility for long term strategy and financial planning
- Understands the value of incrementally delivery and has proven experience of shaping a product strategy and roadmaps in this way
- Has experience in online product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritization, roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- Brings energy to a team and can create a fast, quickly changing atmosphere.
- Is happy with analytical approach, happy to challenge, and be challenged on a numerical basis
- Focuses on user-centric design helping the team apply their experience and skills to a problem and informing that both quant and qual research to ensure you`re focused on making the biggest impact
- instituting passion and excitement for your work
- Managing stakeholders
- Dealing with external uncertainty but provide certainty to the team