Ascent helps its customers follow laws and regulations with technology. We are a new type of company, a SaaS + content “Regulations Technology” organization that combines our technology platform with informational intelligence to help people automate compliance with rules and regulations in an easier and cheaper way. Don’t let the word “compliance” fool you…we’re marrying modern techniques like automated data ingestion, machine learning and predictive analytics with traditional notions of compliance to stay groundbreaking edge of our industry.
As trailblazers in our space, we’re looking for people passionate in building new and creative products, who have a thirst for knowledge, hard work, and crafting amazing solutions to generations-old problems. We want people who enjoy autonomy and who can help deliver products that change our customers’ lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and pride ourselves in being inclusive of diverse thoughts, ideas and culture.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with our users and engineers to identify and deliver innovations using data science and data engineering. These may include but are not limited to:
- Questioning every part of our knowledge platform product in an effort to make the platform and process more efficient
- Work with the Engineers and Data Scientists to deliver solutions that improve the lives of our users
- Actively prioritizing and running the product backlog while also helping socialize the value proposition of new features and changes
- Bringing your expertise in analyzing and marketing solutions within the product and engineering team
- As part of a small but growing team, you’ll be integral to the success of each set of content that fills our system, and will be a catalyst to our commercial growth going forward.
- 2-5 years of product management or business analysis experience
- Highly motivated and a real passion for bringing about significant change in the compliance/regulatory services world
- Ability to work with subject matter authorities in law, engineering and data science
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A can-do attitude
- Strong sense of design; and empathy for the users
- Standout colleague with a penchant for building strong, cross functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
- Strong leadership ability and a track record of product execution showing impact in driving projects forward within an organization
- Startup hustle and real passion for our mission
- An understanding of data analytics and the ability to use that in decision-making is helpful. Exposure and/or experience with SQL is a plus
- Fully Paid Health Insurance Plans
- Support Flexible Work Environment
- Support/Reimbursement for Continuous Online Learning courses
- Unlimited PTO and Bank Holidays
- 401K offered