When you’re a small, fast growing tech company, the product is everything. mHelpDesk is looking for a Product Manager for Marketplace and Integrations; you will be the technical product leader of mHelpDesk’s API and Partner Marketplace. In this role, you will ensure that our integrations and API services work together to meet or exceed business needs, partner developer requirements, and technology stack migration constraints. In addition, you’ll scope out the technical requirements to build out and support a partner marketplace to extend our audience and the utility of mHelpDesk. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in product management or engineering, delivering API-based solutions and integrations. Success in this role will be measured against engagement and revenue targets set by the company.
Life at mHelpDesk:
mHelpDesk is not your average software company. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas. We value every team member and if we hire you, it’s because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here: http://facebook.com/mhelpdesk
- mHelpDesk API
- Help to define, scope and prioritize stakeholder, customer and partner requirements around the mHelpDesk API that will drive integrations and the conversion to our new front-end infrastructure
- Partner Marketplace
- Develop and oversee the implementation of our marketplace that meets or exceeds company membership, engagement, and revenue metrics
- Drive the evolution of the API and overall platform infrastructure within the larger product development architecture, product design and planning processes.
- Partner with other product managers and tech teams across the company to complete the migration to a fully REST based API driven platform.
- Own and improve our internal integrations with Salesforce, Fusebill, Intercom, Pendo and other business-critical systems.
- mHelpDesk API
- Product lifecycle management from idea to retirement of the product(s) across all product lines
- Build strong cross-team relationships with the Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Define what product success means and analyze results
- Innovate to keep our customers on top of their game
- Manage your requirements through the development lifecycle
- 3+ years of Product Management experience at a SaaS provider
- 1+ year of experience working with REST APIs
- An additional 2+ years of overall experience in broader technical areas such as Product Management or Software Engineering
- Strong team-collaboration, communication and project management skills
- Great track record in working collaboratively with engineers, designers, other solutions-minded product managers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with JIRA or similar platform
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Engineering or other technical degree
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified or similar Product Management certifications
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We’ve grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at www.mHelpDesk.com.
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.