What We Do
We make websites easier to use. Through a scientific method of determining which site improvements result in actual performance improvements, we replace the old way of designing sites through gut feel and management opinions with designing sites through data. Tactically speaking, clients come to us for both strategic direction and to supplement their internal teams.
The Senior Growth Product Manager
As a Senior Growth Product Manager at Cro Metrics, you will be a hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager and data analyst. Your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through data-driven experimentation and personalization. A Senior Growth Product Manager spends much of their time interfacing with clients, designers and engineers. On the client side, the Senior Growth Product Manager must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
*Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants only. In general, we are looking for someone living in the pacific time zone to best service clients in that locale*
As a Senior Growth Product Manager, you will be leading all A/B testing and personalization experimentation for the client, which includes the following:
- Partnering with the client for the ideation, prioritization, road-mapping, design, and approval process for all hypotheses generation and experimentation
- Diving deep into the results to deliver the data story, learnings and recommendations from the experiment
- Collaborating with a remote team of engineers, designers and other PMs to support experiment ideation and execution
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship from daily experiment monitoring to kicking off the renewal process to evangelizing the value of Cro Metrics
- Approximately 5-10% travel to visit customers.
Who we’re looking for
Our most successful candidates have the following skills/experience/traits:
- Lifelong learner
- Direct experience running A/B or split tests. We’re not in a position to train people from scratch right now, so you’ll need to relate your experience in order to apply.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in digital product management, user experience design or similar roles on consumer-facing web products
- Demonstrated extremely strong presentation and communication skills – presenting complex to ideas is a critical skill for success at Cro Metrics, this is not just a copy/paste from other job descriptions
- Built and delivered product roadmaps full of winning and losing ideas
- Passion for using data to improve user experiences
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Worked cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely like working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- If you’re interested in checking out the swell people you’ll be working with, click here to learn more about the team.
If you have questions as you go through this, make notes and if we haven’t answered them by the end, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matching 401k on the first 4% of income subject to a 3 month waiting period.
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based. (However, this doesn’t mean ultimate freedom, this is a full time job where you get to work from where you live.)
- Liberal vacation policy.
- All the professional gear you need to be successful (e.g. macbook, monitor, and noise-cancelling blackwire headset)
Please read our about our culture on our culture page and our main jobs page.
This short essay sums up the philosophy we operate by: This is Professionalism. Sound like something you are interested in? Read on.