Our mission is to become the largest lead generator for e-commerce in South East Asia. With more than $5m funding in our bank, 130 employees, and 10M monthly page views we are very well setup to achieve this goal still this year. But we are hungry for more, with e-commerce in SEA still being in its infancy compared to mature markets like Japan, Europe or America, we believe we can play a bigger role in the ecosystem.
Business Intelligence is central to the growth of our business, as it provides us with the non-financial data granularity required to understand the levers of growth and how to best pull them to increase revenue. As such the BI team covers all the key components of our business and are pivotal to our overall continued success.
As a Business Intelligence intern at iPrice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. With access to one of the region’s largest and most robust databases, encompassing everything from consumer demographics to on-site behavior, you will use the latest cutting-edge Business Intelligence systems to help our management team make the right business decisions.
With a superstar internationally-sourced management team combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Google, Siemens, BMO and other world-class organizations, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Create linkages between various data within our Business Intelligence software to enable predictive modelling and sophisticated trend analysis
- Produce and improve data visualization for weekly and monthly reporting to management and investors, thereby influencing key business decisions
- Design visualization dashboards to support other iPrice teams in monitoring their key KPIs
- Oversee deployment of data to the data warehouse and work with the tech team to optimize the process
- Review and validate data received from various sources and implement controls to enhance data quality
- Help to identify opportunities to enhance iPrice performance across all departments
- Assist with updating the business plan and various analysis for fundraising
- Work on models for potential mergers and acquisitions as we look for inorganic growth opportunities