Our product manager will
– Be a nice person and team player
– Be creative, take product ownership and be growth seeker
– Have experience in product management and design mastering product management tools to partner well across the team
– Have strong collaboration skills, facilitating and getting things done with others within and across teams
– Have strong communication skills, clear written and oral communication to larger and higher stakes audiences
– Have attention to detail and quality, driving results and catching mistakes across increasing scope
– Have tech fundamentals, analytics and story writing skills
Nice to have
– Understanding of the User Science Toolkit to better understand user and fit products to user needs and behaviors
– Experience with strategic thinking leading to answers for increasingly large problems and product areas
– Experience preparing, documenting and leading large and international projects
What will you get from this opportunity?
– Flexible schedule
– Space to work in the center of Barcelona with terrace and great views!
– An awesome work environment (and really good coffee)
– You’ll get to work on projects from the beginning, that you feel them yours and make them grow with all the support you need.
– Possibility to work with TOP people: with experience in startups, consulting, innovation, strategy, marketing…
– We believe in innovation and pursuing great ideas! You will be able to give your opinion and make your ideas come to life