RAIN is a digital consultancy that helps brands innovate at the intersection of marketing and technology with a focus on Voice and Conversational AI. RAIN is a fast-growing organization with three offices located in New York, Utah, and Nicaragua.
We are searching for a talented Project Manager/Technical Producer who is driven, enthusiastic and a proactive problem solver. You will serve as the glue at the center of cross-functional teams including account management, creative, strategy, and tech to produce amazing digital products and campaigns. Our ideal candidate will contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment to build and enhance working relationships with clients, external partners, and within the company. To succeed, you will need to be a creative advocate, have a passion for technology, be comfortable with ambiguity, manage complexity and multiple work streams with ease, and exude excellent communication skills. Backed by your emotional intelligence, extensive experience across a variety of project types, and in-depth knowledge of project management best practices, you know how to run projects smoothly.
We are looking for individuals who are skilled in the full spectrum of digital project management and will:
- Create various documentation for planning and scoping projects, including comprehensive Statements of Work and Change Orders, detailed budget estimations, and complex timelines
- Manage project requirements and delivery.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and other technical documentation as required with the support of Technical Leads and User Experience team.
- Actively manage project health, including proactive planning as relates to resourcing, delivery timeline, and budgeting
- Source and coordinate the efforts of third-party vendors, as needed
- Perform weekly time sheet management, financial reviews, and reconciliations