Help design the future of Agoda. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our team and help us fundamentally shape the vision of our product. We want you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in Asia’s most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we’re looking for
- A senior UX designer with strategic design background, hybrid IXD / VD toolkit
- Can think at all layers, from product design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Must have previous exposure to Agile environment.
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast pace rapidly changing environment that delight users
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
- Great ownership and collaborative mindset to ship products
- Data-driven designer with great A/B Testing and research knowledge
- You’re more concerned with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
- 5+ years of full-time experience as a UX/Interaction designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred
- Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision, Adobe design tools, etc.)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related design discipline
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company (formerly known as Priceline Group), we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.