What do we want from you?
At Bulbshare.com, we believe that what we do is more than a job, it’s a calling! Our team is about more than just the day to day; it’s about bringing co-creation and audience collaboration to the masses through the Enterprise clients that our software / platform serves. We believe in solving the KEY problems facing our customers – how do they improve their companies, bring successful products to market and or develop insightful brands and campaigns and many more use cases. Our growth so far has been tremendous & we want you to be part of this year’s growth and shape our strategy for the future.
As a person you are a ‘passionate’ senior product person (this is a Head of Product role) with a proven track record of delivering and developing user friendly cloud based software and or platforms / sites (mobile first ideally). If you are Intelligent, quick-witted and persistent & understand how to evangelize the product role then you will fit right in – to be clear this role is the owner of the product.
You will sweat the details and the nuances and know that an obsession with UX, usage and a customer evidenced roadmap delivers results time after time. You own your product development process (we will also school you on what’s been working so far) and you obsess over optimizing every part of the interactions our platform supports. You know that delighting clients / users wins every time – we will arm you with a Technical team headed by our Technical Lead (who is in place and developers) and a product / ux assistant.
What are some of the things you will be doing?
- Driving the over product / platform strategy and tactical build / rollout.
- Identify opportunities to improve our offering across our entire stack – our user facing website and mobile app (Android and iOS), building out backend APIs and or micro services, our internal tools for operations and integrations with third party services.
- Communicate, inspire and influence in order to ensure the alignment between product roadmap, main stakeholders’ needs, market requirements and the overall Company strategy.
- Run an ongoing user experience testing (weekly / fortnightly) and quarterly user research programme to ensure what we build is user driven.
- Collaborate with your Dev Team, & marketing, retention and operations teams to define, prioritise and quickly deliver features that delight our customers.
- Be a Lean champion: follow a “fail fast” culture of innovation within the desktop and mobile web product initiatives, implementing agile principles into every aspect of the product life cycle.
- Lead, manage and inspire the Product team via a scrum/agile process to ensure we focus on innovation and creating delightful experiences for our customers.
- Do something amazing to build the growth every week / month / sprint.
Who will you be working with?
Internally you’ll work most closely with our Technical Team (currently running a Kanban process but looking to move to more agile processes) and our customer support and sales function, who have a wealth of client knowledge and will work with you to help you to get to grips with what we do & who our users are. This is a board level position and you will have direct access and the remit to shape all future product decisions with the CEO and board advisory function as well as any and all key current managers.
How do we do all this?
We talk to our clients, we scope out the specific use case, we programme their study for them or they self-serve on our platform and then we deliver a range of co-creation / creative collaboration studies with real users internationally (from our own panel or 3rd party sources). Our platform is where it all happens – from the capture to the analysis, to the sharing of insight – available in your browser or on your phone whenever you need it.
What makes us different?
It’s never solely our opinion – we’re totally impartial. We believe that the only opinion that matters is the users’ – not ours, not yours – only theirs. And we’re fast, with results in days not weeks or months!
Skills & expertise?
- Really strong product skills and expertise you may have worked in some of the following sectors? – eCommerce, Analytics, Customer Insight, Market Research or SaaS.
- Entrepreneurial, tenacious and resilient mind set.
- Proven successful track record of delivering platforms / software / sites (ideally at least 1 b2B).
- Scrum Master / Agile chops and a measured opinion on its pros and cons.
- Obvious passion, intelligence, humour and wit (it’s still a start-up / maturing environment) so a sense of humour always helps…
- 5+ years of senior product management experience or commensurate skills
- Able to thrive in a maturing environment—moves quickly, thinks strategically and is good at tactical execution.
- Passion for digital technologies and great User Experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Exposure to the fundraising process and pitching at investors (Bulbshare is at the Series A / late seed stage) but has revenue and demonstrable traction.
- A passion for social good and a belief that software can make a difference in the world – Yes we run a profit making company BUT believe we deliver good in the world.
Bulbshare was set up just over a year ago and before that started life as a technology product within the Latimer Group. Today the Bulbshare platform is used by leading organisations such as Sky Atlantic, ebay & Unilever to stay ahead of the game through audience collaboration – we believe this is good for brands & crucially brings significant social good.
We are based in South London (really close to London Bridge station) and there is coffee and cake ongoing. It’s a nice open plan office with a very friendly bunch of digital professionals – you will fit right in!
Competitive Salary – + Share Scheme: (£80K+) + flexible on part remote working if required.