Are you passionate about delivering innovative and best in class products? Would you love the opportunity to play an integral part in shaping the future success of Europe’s fastest growing FinTech? Did we hear a big YES? Great – keep reading!I
You will own the growth of Yoyo powered apps, which already has hundreds of thousands of users across the UK, and support retailers build lasting relationships with their customers.
We guarantee that you will never be bored in this challenging and fast paced role.
What you can expect to be doing
- Lead cross functional teams to align product success with the company vision, including strong communication and stakeholder management.
- Own the product development cycle for API products to include:
- User and market research to understand customer needs and pain points.
- Collaboration with Product Design including user testing and leading workshops.
- Defining product specification and scoping, working closely with the engineering team to determine technical implementation and execution schedules.
- A/B testing and consumer growth.
- Work closely with product marketing and customer service to drive growth and adoption.
- Measure success using both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Motivate teams to get their best work done.
- Idea management and prioritisation of the product backlog based on a wide range of inputs, including customer needs, strategy and data.
- Ownership of the delivery of the roadmap.
- Proactively identify and launch new features.
- Help shape the product vision and strategy.
What we are looking for in our next teammate
- In-depth product development and delivery experience in a role such as Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Developer, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Senior Product Specialist or similar
- You will know the targeted audiences for these specific products are external developers! As such, you will ideally know and have experience of:
- Knowing what they need for documentation, interactive test environments and sample codes
- Building products for developers
- Experience with documentation for external facing APIs
- Experience of conducting detailed analysis to make challenging prioritisation decisions
- If you’ve gained your experience in a fintech or startup of similar size/scale that would be amazing!
Skills & Abilities
- Leadership skills – able to inspire and influence without direct authority
- Excellent communication skills
- Curious and inquisitive with the desire to work out of your comfort zone
- Proactive and always taking the initiative to continuously improve
- Resilient and able to quickly learn from mistakes
- Strong problem solver with good analytical skills
- Decisive with the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Strong emotional intelligence and self-awareness; able to empathise with key stakeholders.
- Objective – able to avoid projecting preferences onto users of their products.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changes in direction as the company works towards product-market fit and operating at scale
- Mentoring skills are an advantage, together with developing standards and best practise operations
- Able to deliver complex projects across multiple teams and stakeholders