Salary – £28,000 – £35,000
The fun stuff you’ll actually be doing:
- Immersing yourself in the build of ground-breaking tech from the get-go. A blank canvas.
- Constructing outcome focused product roadmaps whilst owning the delivering of them.
- Gathering user requirements through conventional and novel approaches such as gamestorming.
- Working closely with the UI/UX team to turn needs into wireframes then fully fledged designs.
- Ensuring the requirements are clear to the development team.
- Identifying real solutions to challenging problems using lean and agile techniques.
- Acting as the product evangelist to ensure all internal/external stakeholders are engaged.
- Leading the data and analytics strategy to no users slip through the net.
What we need and what you have:
- A curious mind with a passion for learning and a keen interest in tech and kids media.
- Strategic approach backed by an analytical attention to the details and underlying messages.
- A proven track record of growing a userbase and not just maintaining one.
- An ability to identify, interpret and manage user requests, needs and expectations.
- Relentless drive to lead a vision not just a product, with a track record of this behaviour.
- Experience working in an agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Knowledge of multi-variant testing with demonstrated results when acting on the data.
- Understanding of UX principles with expertise in customer journey mapping.
- An approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with young audiences.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You’ll actually be part of something new and amazing.
- The opportunity for fast growth and career progression.
- You have full autonomy over your efforts!
- We’re a small-team, so you’ll be learning about every aspect of the business.
- We listen to your ideas and empower you to impact the direction of real products.
- Equity opportunities for the right candidate.