You can be responsible for the strategic vision and management of one of our points of sale. You will be part of a department consisting of product owners, project managers, product design team and user research.
We work with cross functional teams to constantly evolve our product portfolio. We aim to create the best possible user experience, taking full advantage of innovations in technology. We advocate design driven product development and analytics driven decision making.
Spreadshirt puts the customer’s needs at the center of attention. Our customers drive our platform because it’s their graphics and designs that consumers use to create unique products. Our Executive team are the biggest advocates of customer first and your team will be empowered to own the product vision. Yes, really. Just make sure it’s customer focused.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the team to articulate the vision and set the roadmap.
- Explore new opportunities, detect user needs and improve the product for your customers whilst still achieving Spreadshirt’s commercial goals.
- Define the product requirements by working closely with key stakeholders.
- Develop your product according to the agile process together with engineering, user research and design.
- Manage the product backlog with prioritisation, trade-offs and constraints.
- Be an expert in the competitive landscape and explore emerging markets indirectly competing with our proposition.
- Back up your opinions with data and well-structured arguments – we don’t like big business cases, but you must know the ‘why’ behind your decisions.
Learn more about working as a Product Owner at Spreadshirt in this interview
Who You Are
- You have at least 2-3 years of product management experience using agile techniques; ideally for web-based applications or mobile.
- You have had success in taking a product from concept to live status, iterating collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You know how to communicate with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers.
- You have experience in A/B testing methodologies and working with analytics tools.
- You have strong numerical, analytical and verbal skills; a quick thinker and a clear communicator.
- You are an excellent communicator at all levels, a natural evangelist who is passionate about product as a discipline and our vital role at Spreadshirt.
We value diversity at Spreadshirt. Your talent is in our focus no matter your age, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
Would be great, but not necessary
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Understanding of large scale e-commerce platforms
- Understanding of technical architecture
What we offer
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Support in the visa process and relocation