We want to hire a Product Owner who is experienced in developing and continuously improving the features and UI/UX of a B2B mobile app for our ambitious products.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do:
- Generate business insights: To reinvent urban mobility a profound understanding of the dynamics of our fleet operations and driver behavior and the resulting effects on our mobility service is key to success – you will develop and own the business logic that helps us to offer operational excellence.
- Make great systems to operate our fleet and support our drivers: You own it, you drive it and you make it successful — with lots of support from many great teams.
- Drive a culture of excellence: You are a senior member of our Product Management team and gatekeeper of our core values.
- You inspire and coach your team to greatness!
What we expect:
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems, is excited to work in high-performance teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
- Be a smooth bridge: Between business, technology, external parties and the corresponding stakeholders; serve as the first point of contact for our senior commercial management team.
- Drive the business: You drive the conception and development of our systems that are supporting the fleet operations by designing and implementing the necessary organization, processes, body of knowledge and technology to enable our various business functions and development to excel.
- Excellence: You are experienced in developing and continuously improving the features and UI/UX of a B2B mobile app as also the back-office product. You have a profound expertise of state-of-the-art technology for mobile apps and web tools. Real-world experience in mobile/web development and operations is a plus.
- Visionary: You think big, craft compelling visions for your ideas, stand up for them and understand what makes your products operationally viable (or not).
- Pragmatist: You get things done, make sound decisions under pressure and resolve issues effectively.
- Friendly, but tough: People enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re delivering difficult news.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days holiday
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.