AlliedCrowds has a unique mission: to combine technology, data, and finance in order to disrupt development. We combine aesthetic products with user centered design to help entrepreneurs unlock capital in emerging markets.
Since its founding, AlliedCrowds has created products for some of the world’s largest development finance institutions, multilateral aid agencies, and private companies involved in development, including UNDP, GIZ, IFC, IsDB, and others.
We are seeking a qualified designer that is fun to work with to create beautiful web products and marketing material. Previous projects include launching crowdfunding platforms and uniquely branded websites for clients, creating database interfaces, and publishing reports:
- Building web based products for clients, for example, the SDG Capital Finder
- Designing internal and external alternative finance reports
- Leading design on crowdfunding platforms for global development organizations
You will be able to quickly understand the needs of the client, and create:
- intuitive user journeys
- design and test multiple wireframes and high-fidelity mockups
- incorporate client feedback
This is a part-time ad hoc role with a variable schedule, and flexibility to work around tight client deadlines is necessary.
- 3+ years of proven UI/UX design experience
- Experience with relevant interface design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), prototyping products (like InVision, UXPin, Flinto, etc.)
- Experience in layout and color theory
- Understanding the importance of user-centric design
- Highly creative thinking and artistic flair are a must
- Ability to prioritize this project
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Roles available in Kensington & City of London + Remote working options available.
Compensation is flexible and competitive for the right candidate with equity options available.