Traditional video production was built for TV, but these models don’t work in a world of mobile video and social. Vidsy is changing the game, powered by our disruptive tech platform and harnessing a new generation of Creators, we help the world’s leading brands create quality video at scale. We are Facebook’s Global Innovator for ‘Creativity In Video’, Strategic partners with Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, and are at the cutting edge of mobile video and creative. We are leading a new era of creativity, growing extremely fast and looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
At Vidsy we’re on a mission to empower a million creators to make a living doing what they love. We’re disrupting the traditional advertising status quo, building a new model that provides value for both creators and brands. #WeAreCreators.
Vidsy’s on the lookout for an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer to join their growing London HQ team. You will help bring best in class Visual Experience Design to our products and create both functional and appealing features that address our Creator Community, Client and in-house needs.
To make this happen, you’ll work closely and collaboratively with our growing teams, ranging from our Product and Engineering teams through to our Community Managers and External Creator Community.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct UX Research to ensure our product offerings and visual designs are consistently on track to give our users the best experience possible.
- Run user testing, identify and troubleshoot UX issues with flexibility and speed.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Master analytics to support strategic decisions and make sure our set of products move in the right direction.
- Craft solutions in an agile ecosystem using rapid prototyping and present solutions in an articulated fashion to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Follow up on feature implementations, post design stage, to ensure product quality.
- 5 plus years (or equivalent) experience within UX and UI Design.
- A passion for our users and an enthusiasm to offer them seamless experiences that exceed expectations.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and InVision to design and collaborate from wireframes to polished designs.
- Experience designing for cross platform devices.
- Quick thinker, solution finder, pixel perfect mindset with creative flair.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Prior experience within a fast growing StartUp environment.
- Experience mentoring Junior Designers / prior experience leading a small team.
- Familiarity with chat bots.