Panaseer is a B2B start-up at the confluence of 2 rapidly growing industries – Cybersecurity and Data analytics. Our cybersecurity risk management and data analytics platform empowers security teams in the enterprise to use data to answer the most challenging questions they face. It takes data from security, IT and business solutions to continuously present an accurate and up to date view of Enterprise Cyber Hygiene. By automating data processing, risk analysis and remedial action, it helps Security, Risk and IT teams collaborate more effectively on what matters most.
With the $10m Series A funding we’ve just raised, we have an ambitious roadmap to build on our success to date and we’re on the lookout for a talented Product Manager to help evolve and execute the product roadmap, to guide us through the re-architecting of the platform, establishing our cloud offering, while continuing to innovate and delight our customers.
We’re a rapidly expanding team, based in central London and the US, driven by our mission to help businesses secure their organisations and their customers against the ever-evolving cyber threats.
Our diversity is our strength. The team hails from a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets, with degrees covering everything from Astrophysics and Computational Chemistry to Mathematical Biology, High-Performance Computing and everything in-between.
We’re hiring a Product Manager to help kickstart our new Product team and tackle some of the biggest data challenges in cybersecurity. Reporting to the VP of Product, You will work closely with all areas of the business from cross-functional teams of engineers, QA and data scientists through to the sales and marketing functions. What’s more, you will have direct access to users of the platform from across our early adopter customer base.
You’ll have the opportunity to craft new data products which are used by hundreds of users – whether that is enhancing dashboards and visualisations or exploring topic of decision science or automation and orchestration. We are on a mission to change the perception of cybersecurity products and produce an awesome user experience delivering data insights that are trusted and transparent.
What you get to do every day:
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Help define the product roadmap by gathering and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including direct access to CxO level customers
- Drive product development with an excellent cross-functional team of engineers, QA, designers and data scientists
- Develop and refine Product Management methodologies, processes and frameworks in an organisation that is product-led from top to bottom
- Own the product development lifecycle including product discovery and agile development methodologies in a dual track scrum environment
- Championing the user, analysing their needs, whether quantitatively or qualitatively, to deliver a world class product
- Define the product. Build, prioritise and maintain the product backlog with well-formed user stories
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the product and foster a culture of data-driven decision making
- At least 3 years of experience in product management working with data products and/or complex data architectures and engineering stacks
- You have launched new products as well as having experience in leading the continuous improvement of more established products.
- Data-driven and hypothesis led with the ability to balance user research and business objectives
- Results oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped
- Your product toolkit includes Jobs to be done framework, user story mapping, various user testing methods, user personas, value proposition design, roadmap management with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working with agile teams – you know and can evangelise agile best practice.
- Be passionate about your products and be the go-to expert about their expected behaviour, successes and failures, key metrics and the improvements that should be made
- Great at prioritising & making decisions – not afraid to say no
- Place a strong value in great design
Why join Panaseer?
Startup life is good! You can expect:
- Competitive salary with equity options
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance per year
- Awesome open-plan office in a great, central London location
- Individual Training & Conference Budgets
- Free team drinks every Friday
- Free team lunches every Wednesday
- Regular social events
- A culture of wellness – HeadSpace meditation app subscription, Running club, etc.
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers