About Produx Labs
Produx Labs is a product consultancy that helps enterprise and growth stage companies level up their Product Management expertise and practices. Our services include consulting in product strategy and product operations, contracting in Product Management, and training. All of our team members are passionate about product, and helping to shape the best product managers in the industry.
We are embarking on an exciting new partnership with a VC firm to help shape the future of Product Management in their portfolio companies. We are in the process of growing our team and looking for people who are excited by the prospect of working with startups, enterprises, and the investment side of the industry to bring Product Management knowledge to the forefront of technology.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our consulting group to work hands-on with our executives. Our mission is to help our client companies – established growth stage software companies – accelerate their growth by means of modern Product Management practices: delivering ongoing value to customers that drive focused business objectives.
As a member of the team, the Product Manager would:
- Help client companies level up on their execution of product development operations:
- Process & framework coaching
- Backlog management
- Product launch planning
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate closely with Product Analysts to define product metrics, research markets opportunities, and define value.
- Take on the role of Product Manager at client companies on an interim basis when necessary
- Contribute to development of thought leadership initiatives and best practice sharing
- Help drive the vision and execution of Produx Labs own products – Product Institute, and future pursuits.
This role is designed to expose you to Product Management in many different types of companies, giving you the tools to build your career towards Product Leadership. Bring your expertise of Product Management and a passion for learning, we will provide you with the experience to apply that to driving business acceleration in diverse environments.
You will also learn from and work directly with the Analysts and VCs. We anticipate our PMs to go on to become Directors / VPs of Product Management, start companies, become CPOs of growth stage businesses, become investors, or attend graduate school.
We are deep believers in the power of software to change how people live and work. Candidates must have an interest in technology and an excitement to work with rapidly growing companies.
The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, possesses strong analytical skills, has excellent communication skills, and has experience managing and influencing others. The candidate will be responsible for not only identifying areas for improvement but also for driving outcomes that lead to improved business performance.
Please include your work experience and GPA on your resume.
- 3 – 5 years work experience in Product Management
- A balance of quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- A bias towards learning and experimentation
- Thorough understanding of Agile and Lean concepts and their real-world execution
- A scrappy nature with an appetite to learn as much as you can, and pitch in where needed