About Produx Labs
Produx Labs is a product consultancy that helps enterprise and growth stage companies level up their Product Management expertise and practices. Our services include consulting in product strategy and product operations, contracting in Product Management, and training. All of our team members are passionate about product, and helping to shape the best product managers in the industry.
We are embarking on an exciting new partnership with a VC firm to help shape the future of Product Management in their portfolio companies. We are in the process of growing our team and looking for people who are excited by the prospect of working with startups, enterprises, and the investment side of the industry to bring Product Management knowledge to the forefront of technology.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Data Analyst to join our consulting group to work hands-on with our executives to help our client companies accelerate their growth.
You’ll get to dig into the financial and product engagement data of a diverse set of companies on a solid growth track. You’ll become an expert in analyzing product-led growth drivers for companies operating in exciting emerging markets.
As a member of the team, the Analyst would:
- Lead data analysis and synthesis of both product and financial metrics of our client companies during assessments
- Lead product analysis as part of due diligence for venture capital partners
- Innovate on data analysis and visualization methods to help tell a better data-story on an ongoing basis.
- Become an expert on product engagement metrics, contributing to development of thought leadership initiatives and best practice sharing
This role is designed to expose you to everything in the realm of product management, from all sides of how companies operate. As you conduct your work, you’ll be pairing with Product Managers and executives throughout the project to learn the ins and outs of product-driven growth. Bring your expertise of data, data analytics and passion for learning, we will provide you with the experience to apply that to product management in growth stage software companies.
You will also learn from and work directly with others Analysts and VCs. We anticipate our analysts to go on to become Product Managers, start companies, become CPOs of growth stage businesses, become investors, or attend graduate school.
We are deep believers in the power of software to change how people live and work. Candidates must have an interest in technology and an excitement to work with rapidly growing companies.
The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, possesses strong analytical skills, has excellent communication skills, and has experience managing and influencing others. The candidate will be responsible for not only identifying areas for improvement but also for driving outcomes that lead to improved business performance. Please include your work experience, GPA on your resume.
- 2 – 3 years work experience in consulting, technology, or venture capital/ private equity
- Minimum two years experience at a top strategy consulting firm
- Excellent powerpoint experience and presentation skills
- Experience working with Tableau, or other data tools to create and automate dashboards, reports, and analysis
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- A scrappy nature with an appetite to learn as much as you can, and pitch in where needed
Nice to Have Skills:
- Financial experience is a plus, but not required