Uniregistry, is seeking a Product Designer to join our team at our head-quarters in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
If you are looking for a challenge, love endless sunny days and working with the smartest people in our industry, then Uniregistry is your next big adventure! We are a collection of developers, designers, product managers and marketing specialists pushing the domain name space forward. Enjoy a laid back atmosphere, the power to make a real difference and exist in a space where no idea is thrown to the side lightly.
Did we mention, our office is across the street from the amazing Seven Mile Beach? Intrigued? Read on.
This role will play an integral part to our business working alongside our Design team and with business unit leaders on new and existing products. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded, incredibly artistic, and articulate designer who loves beautiful products.
- You will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Deliverables include wireframes, prototyping, design mockups, production of visual assets, and documentation required for proper implementation.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Development, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Business Unit Leaders.
- Create rational, articulate, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, developers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across platforms.
- You are a natural collaborator and a phenomenal communicator, able to develop and present design ideas.
- Iterate alongside developers to build great user experiences.
- Collaborate on evolving our style guides.
- Continually seek to understand the capabilities and technical constraints of the systems with which you’ll be working.
- Online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices.
- 5+ years of work experience crafting user interface design in web, mobile-web, and app experiences in a e-commerce environment is a plus.
- Well rounded understanding of information architecture.
- You should possess extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principals.
- A proven track record of cross-functional product design for software initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Well versed in, and opinionated about visual and user experience design.
- Love of iterative design process.
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Sketch, Invision, Framer and other design tools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills – has the ability to get along well with different personalities.
- Real passion for identifying and solving user problems.
- You flourish in a dynamic, ever-changing, and deadline driven environment.
- Love what you do.
- We offer a relocation package to all new employees (if applicable) to the island or our subsidiaries!
- We provide our team members with fresh, local and organic, gourmet breakfast and lunch.
- We pay 100% of the medical premiums for our team members.
- Onsite gym!
- Warm, and inviting work space with ergonomic desks that can raise and lower to maintain optimal health in an office environment.
- We’ll provide you with whatever you need to do your best work.
- A competitive health and benefits package is offered, commensurate with experience.
*We are recruiting for this position in-house and will reach out to recruiters if we are unable to find the ideal candidate.