Are you interested in products that make lives better for those most in need and help reshape healthcare in the US? As a Product Manager, you will be at the forefront of driving the development of MediQuire’s population health solution to help providers better manage their patients’ health while improving their quality performance. You will have the opportunity to work with innovative people with vast combined expertise in the technical and the healthcare space.
As a Product Manager, you will help us shape the features that will help us expand upon our existing market segment for our population health solution while delivering new value to our current customers. In this role, you will own a major product area, working with our Head of Product to define the roadmap for our population health solution, deliver on product requirements for planned features, and coordinate efforts with engineering, analytics, and operations to ensure released features are of high quality and meet market needs. As the key point of contact within MedQuire for our population health solution, you will be responsible for educating client-facing teams and interacting directly with clients who have specific product-related questions.
- Translate high-level vision and roadmap into prioritized user stories
- Synthesize and update product plans based on findings and feedback from the market
- Design and run experiments to validate our product value propositions and design ideas
- Facilitate agile and scrum processes for product development teams
- Refine the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer for your product area
- Define and measure performance metrics of released featured; identify and executes on steps for course-correction, when necessary.
- Develop internal and external release communication and conduct training to Sales, Account Management, and Operations teams
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, product owner, or business analyst
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or equivalent field, required
- Experience working with Agile Scrum development methodology
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinker
- Communicates in a relatable way that’s clear and concise
- A sense of empathy and enthusiasm for great user experience
- High comfort level working with technical teams to deliver on product features
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, diverse and/or complex projects and deadlines
- Experience working for an Enterprise software or SaaS company
- Experience delivering solutions to healthcare providers a plus.