Are you a visual story teller who can help us beat cancer?
Do you have hands on experience of video production for digital channels and visual storytelling and an ability to work to tight deadlines? Can you…
• Develop our visual story telling capability to meet the demand for video content in YouTube
• Support and educate teams across the organisation to produce high-quality videos for a range of audiences, contexts and channels
• Develop and embed best practice and production values to maximise the quality and value of our video content
• Create excellent relationships with key stakeholders and help them meet their strategic objectives through digital
• Articulate, deliver and measure features for your product through our agile scrum teams.
Here at Cancer Research UK we have ambitious goals. Our vision is for three in four people to survive the disease in the next 20 years and that means we need to accelerate everything that we do. Whether that’s our scientific research, fundraising or cancer prevention initiatives, we have a passion to do things better and faster across the board. One of the facilitators of this will be technology. Our aspiration is to adopt a digital mindset across everything we do, which means learning through iteration, being active in our approach, and most importantly putting our customers’ experience at the heart of our thinking. Our sharp minds and brave hearts lead us to push the boundaries of what’s possible. This means that you’ll need a track record of developing digital products that answer both business and user needs, prioritising key features for your product and ensuring we continually optimise and iterate based on data-driven insights.
Join our collective force and help us lead the way through your…
• creativity, with the ability to turn your ideas into inspiring digital content and visual experiences
• experience of using multiple data sources to identify demand and prioritise need for content
• strong understanding and experience of UX, testing and optimisation and content strategy
• passion for all things digital and the value it can bring to CRUK
You’ll be a passionate, enthusiastic and talented product manager who can work alongside stakeholders across the charity to drive forward the delivery of our digital video product
If you this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
To Apply Visit: www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-us/charity-jobs
(All applications must be made on our website)
Closing date: 7th December