Reports to: Product Manager
We are a young, dynamic startup dedicated to building powerful technology at the forefront of Augmented Reality. Having just launched our product, the world’s biggest companies now want to collaborate with us. That’s just one of the reasons it’s such an exciting time to join Blue Vision Labs.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial Product Owner to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company, working closely with our executive and engineering teams. This position is full-time and based in London.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning product processes end to end, including ideation, strategy, execution and release
- Defining and prioritizing product features, crowdsourcing customer and colleague ideas, and suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience
- Becoming the voice of your product within the company and to the outside world
- Performing quality assurance on your product
- Helping to create and champion product culture and agile processes within the company
- Mentoring other product team members.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3 or more years experience of product ownership / management
- A passion for using data and metrics to inform the success of products
- A familiarity with market research and consumer behaviour
- Problem solving and deep analytical skills
- Ability to lead projects
- Startup experience
- Contributed to building and establishing product culture
- Familiarity building internal products and services which have no UI.
Bonus Points for someone who has:
- A degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Maths etc.)
- Experience as a technical product manager
- An understanding of business models and pricing models
- Augmented reality or autonomous vehicles industry experience
- Experience in technical products and the B2B industry
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Previous experience in product managing an SDK, APIs or research products.
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Unlimited holiday
- Health and Wellness policy – anything from choir to yoga to gym membership
- A working atmosphere that values equality and diversity, knowledge-sharing, and personal development
- A beautiful working space in bustling central London, near the famous Old Spitalfields Market
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner – we eat for free at work
- Budget to buy your favourite headphones
- Coffee reimbursements – expense your daily coffees
- A social team atmosphere and weekly activities.