Druthers Search is partnered with a unique and exciting Business Transformation Consultancy on their search for a talented Senior Product Manager.
We are looking for someone to join a talented team of around 75 people (and growing!) to collaborate closely with Developers and Designers to solve broad business and technical challenges; helping household name clients to create market-leading products that will have a real impact.
You’ll be working with huge global businesses like Barclays, Vodafone, Santander and Tesco on launching innovative new digital products/services, often in the form of beta businesses. With over 75% of projects being Greenfield, you’ll get exposure to a broad range of exciting work with many different customer problems to solve.
We’re looking for Product Managers who operate well in small, multidisciplinary and laser-focused teams, always with an eye on delivering value to both the user and our client. You’ll follow an agile approach but will know the difference between the dogma and what’s actually required to work together successfully.
The company partner closely with their clients, making sure their involvement is able to deliver the biggest chance of long-term success. This is crucial in allowing them to play a role not only in designing and building the product but also in helping shape and challenge the strategy. This role is critical to making that magic happen. You’ll act as the lynchpin between the team and client, own the backlog and be able to provide the bridge between the user stories and the strategy.
- Quickly build domain expertise and understand the dynamics of a new market/user segment
- Build strong relationships with the leadership team of FTSE 100 companies
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge products and services
- Work with designers to research and define requirements
- Identify relevant use cases and prioritise according to a roadmap
- Prepare solid specifications for new features
- Take ownership for the delivery of a new product or service
- Play a pivotal role between our clients and our internal multi-disciplinary teams
- Challenge client opinions and assumptions
- Clearly communicate build and delivery options along with their pros and cons
- Be comfortable balancing project priorities
- Experience within the product manager/owner domain, or similar
- A strong understanding of user-centered design and agile delivery
- Deep domain knowledge in one or two related areas (e.g. marketing/growth, software development, service delivery, or analytics)
- Solid technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams and coaching junior team members
- Strong, confident communication skills
- Become well-adjusted to navigating ambiguity and challenging environments/clients
- True passion and grit when it comes to getting products and services live
The company offer amazing perks, including an individual training budget, childcare support and social events, and it’s important to mention, that though they are a consultancy, they have a very healthy focus on a sustainable work/life balance, as well as operating flexible work options and the option to opt out of travel.
Druthers and our clients are committed to equality of opportunity for all and we welcome and encourage applications from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief.