We’re building the future by developing ground breaking technology that will be fundamental to emerging industries. Industries that we believe will improve the lives of everyone across the world.
Our Mission & Team
Located in Shoreditch, London, our exceptional team is creating a digital framework for the physical world, and we’re starting with building cloud infrastructure allowing augmented reality content and services to be tied to deeply precise locations. Our company was founded in 2016 and is backed by top European venture funds.
As a Lead Product Manager at Scape, you will take the initiative on building out the product organisation within the company. You will be responsible for the delivery of the unique ScapeKit SDK, the SDK that turns any ordinary smartphone into a next generation Augmented Reality device. You will identify opportunities to improve the experience for developers, estimating the benefit/cost, defining the solution, delivering it to partners, and measuring the effects.
- 3+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish
- Experience developing a product for developers (e.g., API’s, SDK’s)
- An analytical mindset
- Experience working on a deeply technical product
- A natural ability to inspire teams and communicate a story
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The spirit of an entrepreneur
- Experience in the mapping or augmented reality industry
We’re a visionary young start-up working with the very latest computer vision research, and we’re working hard to build our team with the best industry and academic talent. We need committed self-improvers, who can play key roles in the company’s growth whilst helping to contribute to the team around them. We offer highly competitive salaries and generous equity packages.
Scape Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.