Toyota Connected wants to create a better world through connected mobility. We are a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving is more personal, convenient, fun and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of and use their vehicle in new ways.
You will be joining us at the beginning of Toyota Connected’s journey of building our team and products. We want to build a team that wants to inspire, innovate and build technologies and products that are used by millions of people every day. We want every member of our team to live and breathe the start-up culture of Toyota Connected and feel and act like an owner everyday. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact and voice: what you create today, you will see being used tomorrow.
About the Role
We are looking for a strong Product Manager with both creative and analytical thinking to join the Toyota Connected Mobility Services Platform team. You will be responsible for creating the product fit required to launch in new markets as well as following up post-market launch to create great user experiences. Your work will impact the entire technology and product organization and you will collaborate across the organization.
What You Will Do
- You will, develop priorities and manage operating mechanisms that drive a highly effective and efficient project development and delivery organization. Launching the vision, product strategy and road map for our products and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision, e.g. sales, partner teams, affiliates, etc.
- Defining product requirements documents and business cases based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, target customers and interfacing channels like self-service, dealers, support agents, mobile, head unit
- Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to ensure that all the stakeholders have what they need to be successful
- Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- Research and identify new opportunities for us to innovate on behalf of our customers
- You will partner with IT & Business leaders to drive the strategic initiatives and solutions.
- 10+ years of product management, product marketing, business development, or strategic partnership experience in a technology company, demonstrating experience with product build lifecycle and go-to-market strategy development and execution
- Superior analytical skills, including self-serving data from customer usage metrics, and manipulating it towards valuable insights
- Proven experience taking a product from initial stages to launch