Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and compliance teams. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who are thriving at Mitratech are people like you who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe our employees’ enthusiasm fuels great work, so we pursue individuals with a passion for building an environment of ownership, transparency, continuous improvement as well as a dedication to driving the best possible experience for our clients. In other words, if you like people and technology, you’ll fit right in.
Mitratech is seeking a Senior Product Manager to establish a market driven product direction for one of our platform products. You will be expected to lead one or more product owners to drive execution for key revenue-producing products. Additionally, your cross-functional peers (Marketing, Support, Services, Sales) will expect to follow your lead to ensure we build the right product to win in the market.
You will be asked to draw upon Agile and project management skills to increase the effectiveness of engineering execution and drive scale and efficiency with internal partners. Working with our team requires a unique blend of business acumen and technical skills demonstrated through your comfort to switch between detailed communications with engineering and value to executives. You will partner with peer product managers and product owners to understand, communicate and implement product priorities that align / compliment with our platform vision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop & execute an product strategy
- Define milestones (with details) to achieve a roadmap
- Partner with peer product managers to execute a roadmap
- Drive conversations with multiple stakeholders to logical agreement around product direction, messaging, positioning and go to market strategies
- Manage 1 – 3 Product Owners
- Develop strategies for clients where there is a mix of deployment approaches (on-premise, hosted, SaaS)
- Present / demo to customers, prospects, peers and leadership
- Develop product / project metrics and a means to measure success from a financial & end user traction / engagement
Requirements & Skills:
- At least 6 – 8 years product management experience (B2B preferred)
- Strong knowledge of workflow automation tools (ex: BPM)
- Strong knowledge of integration methodologies / API’s
- Track record of successfully developing & launching products
- Understands the economics of product(s)
- Strong project management skills; document, socialize & archive product artifacts
- Exposure to integrating acquired product lines into a business and developing strategies for them to align (not mandatory)
- Ability to communicate across functional teams with different “languages”
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on user-centered discovery and production definition experience
- Familiar with common development and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and Aha! (not mandatory)
- Experience with platform product management, prioritization and organizational alignment of multiple teams working together (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of corporate legal software / workflows in matter management and eBilling or prior experience with ERP financial software (not mandatory)
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.