A healthier life is a happier life.
Vivy’s mission is to empower users in taking charge of their own health and medical narrative. With our holistic (universal) approach, our Mobile Application transforms users from being passive patients to proactive individuals to take charge of their own health. Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and encrypted technology, Vivy is the one place for users to consolidate with medical professionals, medical documents and health data at their fingertips.
As one of the first technical startups in the healthcare industry, our team is determined on creating real value that benefits our users lives by personalising user centric features. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team we are always looking for charismatic and ambitious professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
Are you ready to join the revolution?
- You are a collaborative leader and will build and manage relationships across multiple cross-functional teams
- Own the vision of our product and manage the roadmap; prioritize the work in a way that your team always works on the most impactful projects
- Responsible to deliver a product that reflects both our strategy and user needs
- Lead and grow the design, research, UX, and product management, team
- A deep understanding of the problems we are solving through research and regularly talking to customers and communicate relevant user insights to the team
- Know how to scope features as small as possible to ship them early and use the feedback of our users to iteratively improve the product
- Own the product discovery process and use insights from both quantitative and qualitative research to constantly evaluate how our product solves the problems of our users
- Work with other team members like business development, operations or customer service to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are defined and met
- Multiple years of experience as a Product Head or CPO, preferably in a Digital Health, Medical or Fintech company
- Strong empathic leader with significant experience in leading and developing multiple product managers and UX teams
- Highly passionate to create an outstanding product with a simple interface
- Understand complex technical architectures of modern web and mobile applications
- Very good understanding of research and ux methodologies and best practices
- Successfully launched and managed a digital web or app product before
- Strong project manager with a proven track record of delivering world-class products; experience in leading cross-functional project teams in an agile environment
- Outgoing and open-minded person that is able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Be able to think highly analytical and creative and combine both
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, stress resistance and passion to solve big challenges in a simple way
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Being part of a growing start-up and a talented team to change the healthcare system
- High degree of freedom and responsibility
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- An opportunity to shape the face of a product that may enhance the life of millions of people
- A technology-focussed and permanently changing and adapting environment
- Weekly teamlunch and plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables