Lead Product Manager
RedCloud is the world’s first Open Financial Commerce Marketplace, currently in deployment across 3 continents.
With operations across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, we provide banks, corporates, and governments in emerging markets with an unrivalled platform that enables a limitless marketplace ecosystem accessed via a mobile. We believe that our technology is changing the way in which services are distributed and accessed by people in the new digital economy. We focus on building the infrastructure; connecting businesses, financial institutions, retailers, governments and others, whilst simultaneously improving financial inclusion and economic development in emerging markets.
Founded in 2012, we are renowned for our involvement in M-PESA, the world’s most successful mobile money service delivering thousands of transactions daily.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
The Lead Product Manager role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to define and drive the Product strategy for RedCloud, a multi-million-pound business that is growing rapidly and will be a world leader within 5 years.
Forming part of a global team, the Lead Product Manager will manage the London based core product team that work directly with engineering to create the latest products, services and apps that are powering a technology revolution and fuelling change in emerging markets in South America, Africa and Asia.
With direct access to key global stakeholders you will be responsible for executing the Product roadmap whilst balancing the timescales, requirements and capacity of our internal scrum teams.
Key areas of concentration for the Lead Product Manager:
- Working with multi-disciplinary team developing completely new marketplace products and services that are accessed by smartphone
- Lead a team of 4-6 (Product Owners, Business Analysts, UI/UX)
- Hands-on solution design, product management and development co-ordination
- Taking part in Scrum teams with the responsible for communicating the vision on what is to be produced, and helping to ensure successful sprints
- Input into the product road map, identifying improvements, cost reductions and ultimately revenue opportunities
- Build best in class UX solutions that will create engaging and meaningful systems that will drive long term customer engagement
Must have experience:
- Successful, demonstrable hands-on experience as a senior Product Owner/Manager, ideally with eCommerce or marketplace solutions
- Some experience of leading a team preferred
- Extensive experience managing complex technology projects from requirements definition through delivery of solution
- Experience providing internal communications and management reporting throughout the process
Preferred, not essential experience:
- Experience within a fast-growing tech start-up
- Knowledge of on-line marketplace or E-commerce solutions
Being at the sharp end of business and play a huge role in the future of an amazing technology start-up that is already seeing enormous success and is ready to take things to the next level. The next 5 years are going to be stellar!
Plus, you will get:
- Excellent salary
- Stock options
- Health Insurance + Life Cover
If you are interested in applying please email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.