Zety (formerly Uptowork) is one of the fastest-growing career sites in the world. We went from 0 to 3.7 million monthly readers in just 2 years! ?
We write guides for job seekers, and we’ve published career articles on some of the most popular sites, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Huffington Post.
We’re also building the best online resume builder on earth.
Join us and help people find their dream jobs! ?
Your responsibility will be delivering insights based on which we design product changes and measure the impact of those changes on our KPIs. You will set up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features, generate and size opportunities to prioritize features, and define key performance metrics for the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with product team to implement, document, validate, and monitor our metrics, maintaining dashboards and reports.
- Building dependable data pipelines and automated reporting to surface metrics.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and informing important product questions with data.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for multivariate experiments.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process.
- Working towards a data-driven culture at Zety & Interview me.
- 2+ years of experience doing a quantitative analysis for a technology company.
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- Experience with Web and Product Analytics.
- Proficiency using SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis.
- Data visualization skills (Google Data Studio, PowerBI or other).
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly.
- Experience with R or Python, R/Shiny, ETL, Statistics, Experiment Analysis, and Modeling/Machine Learning, Amplitude, Google Analytics 360.
You’re a good fit if you previously worked as a:
- Product Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Analytics Manager
- 10 000 – 14 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- 9 500 – 11 500 PLN gross (umowa o pracę, umowa zlecenie contract)
What do we offer?
- Training budget. Want to complete a training? Go for it! Personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Medical package and MultiSport card. We believe that good health is crucial, so we’ll provide you with a Medicover package and a MultiSport card.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. Do you have a lot of ideas and like taking initiative? With us, you will be able to demonstrate it!
- A comfortable office in Żoliborz with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks – far from corporate schemes.
…and much more! Apply and see for yourself. We’re waiting! ⏰