Candide is a growing startup based in central Bristol with a mission to help and inspire novice and experienced gardeners alike through innovative technologies and passion for sharing knowledge. We have offices in Bristol, UK and Cape Town, South Africa accommodating about 20 staff.
To accommodate our current product owner taking parental leave for the first half of next year, and an anticipated expansion of the team we are now looking for another product owner to join the team as soon as possible.
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver continuous improvements and new features to our mobile and web applications
- Manage the product backlog and tune short-term priorities balancing requests from different stakeholders
- Update and adopt a long-term roadmap, based on changing demands of the market
- Product owner for a direct to consumer mobile and/or web application
- Applying agile principles, and familiar with frameworks such as Scrum and kanban
- Using analytics tools to track the success of your product
- Using research and product discover methodologies to inform and define new features and continuous improvements
- Communicating with co-located and off-site stakeholders
If you are an organised self-starter, who is comfortable working within an ever-changing environment and think you can bring something to the team, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to email@example.com.