Executive Producer – Game Production (Live Game)
The Executive Producer establishes & aligns the game vision and development, and manages multiple producers (who lead their own multi-disciplined teams) on the same title. Executive Producers lead the day-to-day game delivery and overall strategy for the game. Liaising with and reporting to senior King Management on a regular basis, the Executive Producer needs to be a passionate, compelling and commercially-savvy advocate for their game.
They report to and take direction from the Head of Studio.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
To be successful Executive Producers are expected to:
- Ensure the creation and iteration of a clear, holistic, actionable game vision that multiple teams and producers can support and align with, partnering closely with creative and design leads.
- Consider and manage the impact of the decisions taken on the delivery schedule, the franchise, the studio, and King as a whole.
- Be able to communicate the vision and the plan in a compelling and clear way, both in person and in writing. Use these skills to lead the game team and ensure the game vision & priorities are clearly translated to the game team leads, teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate well-developed direct and matrix team leadership experience. This includes line management of a multi-disciplined game team. The Executive Producer must be able to get the best out of a diverse team and ensure skills and capabilities within and across teams are appropriately managed and developed.
- Ensure that teams deliver on time and with quality. Manage the overall production schedule for the game so that it remains on track for (or ahead of) agreed milestone dates.
- Make product decisions using game and financial KPIs, in the context of franchise, studio and company objectives. Adapt decisions, direction and priorities to maximise the commercial aspects of the game in agreement with the Studio General Manager or VP. Communicate those decisions and motivate the game team to deliver accordingly. Make pragmatic recommendations for enhancing and delivering the product vision, meeting/beating objectives, and for improving the strength of the team and its process.
- Solicit and if appropriate adapt to feedback from the team, peers, stakeholders and King leadership and adapt accordingly to maximise outcomes.
- Represent the game and team, and respond to feedback on all aspects of the game to King senior leadership & cross-functional stakeholders in business reviews.
- Proactively ensure that the progress and challenges of the game are clearly communicated to the Studio General Manager and other senior stakeholders as appropriate.
Skills to Create Thrills
Critical Experience & Skills
- Has released or managed multiple successful games to the market in a producer role – ideally Mobile/F2P.
- Has established and aligned teams on the vision of a successful title.
- Leadership of multi-disciplined teams and matrix collaborators. A culture advocate.
- Has experience in leading rapid iteration, and a full appreciation for Agile methodologies and classic project management.
- Results- and solution-oriented, proactive in addressing risks and emerging challenges
- Impactful communication and influencing at a C-suite level.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Business mindset and commercial attitude.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent – because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.